UK Manufactured Fire Sleeve
Sleeve It Fire Sleeve is manufactured from 'E' glass fibre yarn knitted to form a sleeve and coated with high-grade silicone elastomer rubber.
Fire Sleeve is a very flexible sleeving designed to protect wires, cables, and hoses from high ambient temperatures. It will offer continuous protection at an operating temperature of 260°C and can withstand a molten metal splash at 1200°C.
Available in Red Oxide, Blue, Silver and Black.
- High Flexibility
- Continuous protection at an operating temperature of 260°C
- Ability to withstand a molten metal splash at 1200°C
- High resistant to most oils, hydraulic fluids, fuels, acids and alkalis
- When exposed to flame the high grade rubber will form a protective SiO2 layer
- Health & Safety - Provides personnel with protection against burns from hot hoses, stream lines etc.
- Helps to reduce energy loss by retaining heat within pipe work
- Excellent flame resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- MSHA certificated
CUSTOM COLOURS AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER
PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Related Sleeve It Products
SBRM is based on muscovite mica paper bonded with a heat resistant silicone resin. The cured laminate has good mechanical and thermal properties. Suitable for a wide variety of operating conditions,...
Sleeve It Newsletter
If you would like to receive regular information via email from Sleeve It then please input your contact details below.