Zyrad® 500 is a modified crosslinked polyolefin with a UL/CSA rating of 150C. It will withstand varnish bake temperatures of 190ºC for motor lead application and also short term exposures to 250ºC.
- Stranded metric tin-plated copper wire
- Conductors insulated with modified cross
- Linked polyolefin (zyrad 500)
- Relevant standards ul3289 / csa cl 1503 600v 150°c
- Voltage rating: 600v rms
- Temperature rating: -65°c to + 150°c
- Class F electric motors
- Transformers, domestic appliances, inductive loop
- Lighting, general hostile environments
PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Related Sleeve It Products
The Fluid Power & Systems Show takes place and the NEC in Birmingham on the 10-12 April 2018
Sleeve It Newsletter
If you would like to receive regular information via email from Sleeve It then please input your contact details below.