Thermal Exhaust Sleeve
Sleeve It Thermal Exhaust Sleeve is manufactured from Basalt Fibre yarn knitted to form a sleeve which provides excellent thermal protection. The sleeve possesses outstanding characteristics making it ideal for use on vehicle exhaust systems.
Typical applications include heavy good vehicles, buses and certain automotive applications. It can also be used for high temperature Industrial applications over pipe-work and to protect hoses and cables etc.
- Highly conformable/expandable - allowing ease of assembly over awkward shapes.
- Continuous thermal protection up to 750°C
- Thick single wall construction provides optimal coverage and will not snag on exhaust welds etc.
- Highly resistant to most oils, hydraulic fluids, fuels, acids, alkalis and moisture.
- When installed the thermal exhaust sleeve is designed to help keep exhaust gases as hot as possible as they flow through the exhaust to catalytic converters - this increases burn efficiency and helps to reduce emissions.
- Insulation properties will also provide protection to sensitive electrical wiring and components running close to the exhaust system.
- Good abrasion resistance
- Nominal wall thickness 4mm
PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Related Sleeve It Products
SBRM is based on muscovite mica paper bonded with a heat resistant silicone resin. The cured laminate has good mechanical and thermal properties. Suitable for a wide variety of operating conditions,...
Sleeve It Newsletter
If you would like to receive regular information via email from Sleeve It then please input your contact details below.